Why Study in Australia
Did you know that Australia has the third highest number of foreign students in the world behind only the UK & US? 7Oceans offers you the opportunity to accomplish your aspirations and dreams of higher education and study in Australia. Australia has a modern, highly educated culture with a thirst for knowledge and research and international collaboration. Australia is located near Asia, one of the fastest developing regions, so has immediate ties to most powerful economic hubs in the world.
Australia is a country of opportunities for career, new culture and adventure. There are many reasons why international students choose to study in Australia:
Globally Recognized Degree
Employers and universities all over the world recognize Australian degree and other certificates. Graduates from Australia are successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide.
- Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in US and UK. However, the living standard in Australia is quite high as compared to competitive nations.
- A range of Courses in Australia: Institutes in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees for international students :
- Advanced Technology in Universities In Australia: Australia has quality of scientific research programs available for international students. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- Work permit: International students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week, allowing them to earn money.
- Multicultural & Safe Environment: Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel.
STUDENT SERVICES OFFERED:
7Oceans team of expert counselors offers assistance in gaining admission to top Notch College of Australia. Any information regarding courses conducted by Universities & college is provided by our expert team of counselors. Other services provided includes Application procedure, Offer Acceptance, Orientation sessions.
Living in Australia
Australia is a warm, welcoming country which is considered as one of the most multicultural societies in the world. Almost a quarter of Australia’s people were born in another country.
Australia has equal opportunity for every individual residing there. It offers a safe, friendly and multicultural environment that international students can easily fit into. As a student, you can most of your study experience by making the most of your life in Australia. The living expenses include expenses on
- Accommodation, Food, Clothing, entertainment, Transport, International and domestic travel, Telephone, Incidental costs.
- Annual Living Expenses in Australia: Approx. AUD $ 18,000 per year
Population: As of October 2012, Australia’s population is roughly 22.7 million people.
Climate: The majority of Australia experiences temperate weather for most of the year.
The northern states of Australia are typically warm all the time, with the southern states experiencing cool winters but rarely sub-zero temperatures.
Snow falls on the higher mountains during the winter months, enabling skiing in southern New South Wales and Victorian ski resorts, as well as the smaller resorts in Australia’s island state, Tasmania.